Tsolum River Reports
- Eyes on the River, July 2023 Report. Prepared by Allan Chamberlain, professor emeritus: Fish and Wildlife.
- Eyes on the River, June 2023 Report. Prepared by Allan Chamberlain, professor emeritus: Fish and Wildlife.
- Chillie Creek, Eco-Trap or Eco-Refuge. Juvenile Coho Salmon Abundance and Survival in Chillie Creek, July 9- Sept 23, 2020. Derek Tripp, Fish Biologist for the Tsolum River Restoration Society
- Baseline vegetation and wetland monitoring technical report. 2021. Prepared by Kylie Adebar and Aleena Oates. Prepared for the Tsolum River Restoration Society.
- Juvenile Coho Salmon Rescue, Procedures and April Population Estimate in Ponds 2 & 3 on Towhee Creek, a Small Tributary of the Tsolum River, BC. Prepared by Derek Trip, Allan Chamberlain and Caroline Heim. Prepared for the Tsolum River Restoration Society January 2021.
- Memorandum of temperature monitoring in the Tsolum in 2020. Prepared by Kate O'Neill from Current Environmental. Prepared for the Tsolum River Restoration Society. 2020
- Juvenile Coho Salmon Population Size and Rescue in Pond 1 on Towhee Creek, a Small Tributary of the Tsolum River, BC. (Derek Tripp, Allan Chamberlain and Caroline Heim). Prepared for Tsolum River Restoration Society, June, 2020
- A Climate Adaptation Plan: Identifying Thermal Refugia for Salmonids in the Tsolum River (O'Neill, Kaitlyn, 2020)
- Tsolum River Recovery Plan (Spooner, 2016), a ‘living document’ and a tool developed to aid in the recovery of aquatic habitats.
- The Tsolum River Habitat Status Report (Remillard & Clough, 2015
- Tsolum Watershed Habitat Restoration Planning (Clough, 2015)
- Tsolum River Watershed Fish Habitat Assessment Report (Clough, 2014)
- Channel Morphology and Bedload Assessment (Gooding, 2015)
- Tsolum River Overview Assessment (Gooding, 2013)
- Tsolum River Biophysical Assessment Hydrology and Channel Assessment (Gooding, 2010)
- Tsolum River Limiting Factors to Pink Salmon Production (Campbell, 2010)
- Campbell, Kathy. 1999. State of the Tsolum River. A comprehensive report on work completed by the Tsolum River Task Force. Click here for full report.